Cannon Falls, MN— October 18, 2017— Gemini, an industry leader in the wholesale manufacture of dimensional letters, logos and plaques, introduces its newest thermoforming capabilities, offering a durable, earth-friendly, and economical solution to fulfill resellers’ made-to-order letter and logo needs.
“We’ve been manufacturing formed plastic letters and logos on behalf of the sign trade for over 50 years,” said Tim Bauer, Product Manager. “But over recent years, through improvements in our production processes, we’ve been able to supplement our product line with many more feature options to push the design possibilities of this deep-dimensioned, economical made-to-order product on behalf of our Authorized Reseller partners.”
The wide range of possibilities with Gemini’s formed products include:
- Unlimited style and color. Choose from 47 standard styles and 29 standard pigmented plastic colors.
- Unlimited painted or printed colors. Customization is available to replicate designs or match a custom color.
- Standard sizes ranging from 2”-48” high. Custom letters and logos- single pieces up to 45” x 68”. Larger pieces can be made in sections.
- Tough, durable, UV stable, brushed or polished chrome laminated over vacuum formed plastic.
- LED alternative. GemLite letters and logos can be formed into low-profile, UL certified face, edge, or halo-lit alternatives to traditional aluminum fabricated channel letters.
- Made-to-order in as few as 8 days.
“We want our customers to take a fresh look at formed plastics as a viable letter and logo solution when custom deep-dimension is required for the application while meeting their client’s budget expectations,” said Bauer. “With sophisticated painting and printing capabilities, multi-level designs and LED illumination, formed plastics are a great solution for customers.”
Gemini’s formed plastic letters and logos are thermoformed from cellulose acetate butyrate (CAB) extruded by Gemini, allowing the capability to produce a more durable plastic with greater color consistency and surface quality. Unlike oil based acrylics, CAB is a wood and cotton based plastic giving greater impact resistance, weatherability and more flexibility in recreating designs.
For more information or to request a sample letter, visit GeminiSignProducts.com.
Gemini, a family-owned company, is an industry leader with over 50 years of sign product manufacturing experience, including dimensional letters, logos, plaques, and custom plastic sheet extrusion. With seven manufacturing sites across the USA, Canada and Mexico, Gemini’s products are backed by an industry-leading guarantee, and sold exclusively through an authorized reseller network. For more information, visit GeminiSignProducts.com.