Menomonee Falls, WI—September 21, 2017—Enerpac, an international market leader in high-pressure hydraulics, announces its new Industrial Tools Catalog, the E329, is now available in print and online for download. The new catalog includes a variety of new solutions and improved products for customers.
Enerpac has an extensive network of authorized distributors and service centers located in more than 90 countries worldwide. Enerpac products are tested to the most exacting standards. These high standards guarantee the quality, price and performance requirements of the markets served around the world.
“The Industrial Tools Catalog showcases Enerpac’s innovative and proven designs along with complete product content that serves as a resource for solutions that are unavailable from any other manufacturer,” said Charles Kopplin, Commercial Marketing Leader-Americas.
Industrial Tools Catalog new additions include:
- Cylinders, Lifting Products and Systems section
- High Tonnage Cylinders (LPL, HCG, HCR, and HCL-Series)
- Hydraulic Tool Box
- Pumps and Directional Control Valves section
- Venturi Valve in the ZU and ZE-Series ordering matrix
- SFP-Series Split-Flow Pump
- EVO-Series Synchronized Lifting System
- XC-Series Cordless Pump (includes a double acting, 4-way/2-position manual valve option
- Pullers section
- Sync Grip Pullers (SGM, MPS and GPS-Series)
- Bolting Tools section
- GT-Series Hydraulic Bolt Tensioners
- PTW-Series Pneumatic Torque
- ETW-Series Electric Torque Wrench
- Heavy-Lifting Technology section
- Updated overview of the HLT group, capabilities and product information
- Custom Products section
- Added to the cylinder, pump press and bolting tools
“The sheer number of updates to this catalog are a testament to the innovation that Enerpac has delivered to our customers in the last few years,” said Kopplin.
For more information or to download catalog, visit http://www.enerpac.com/en-us/downloads.
Enerpac is an international market leader in high-pressure hydraulics, with 28 offices in 22 different countries and over 1,000 employees. Enerpac produces thousands of high-pressure hydraulic products that are distributed worldwide. Enerpac focuses on the design of products, from the smallest cylinder to complete computer-operated lifting & positioning systems, which increase productivity and make work safer and easier to perform.
Enerpac is wholly- owned by Actuant Corporation, a diversified industrial company serving customers from operations in more than 30 countries and is headquartered in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin. Actuant trades on the NYSE under the symbol ATU. For further information on Actuant and its businesses, visit the Company’s website at www.actuant.com.
North and South America: Roberta Moring, Marketing Communications Leader – Americas email@example.com Phone 262-293-1655
Europe, Middle East, Africa, India: Maarten Franken, Global Marketing Communications Leader firstname.lastname@example.org Phone 31 318 53 5911